Thursday, September 17, 2009
More Commuter Parking on Campus Isn't Needed.
For those who don't know, the Union parking lot is strickly commuter parking. As for the parking lot right next to it, behind Building E, was strickly on-campus parking. 'Was' being the key word here. I'm not sure who decided to make the dicision, but there is now a few rows of commuter parking that took the place of the on campus parking in that lot. I recall so many time there was not enough room in that lot, nor any other lot around campus near the resident halls, so the stadium lot was the last option. I know it isn't a FAR walk from the staduim, but in the pouring rain or with negative temperatures and snow it really is frustrating and annoying.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yea I agree that its kind of a pain that the turned that into commuter parking. I think the issue that has to come up to though is the fact that people live close to campus and drive when they are on just off campus like the Pine Glen Apartments. Why do they need a computer pass when they are basically right across the street. I think they just give to many of those out to people that don't need it. If you commuting from like Butler or something I understand but not in some of those just off campus apartments.
ReplyDelete